Lunch Program and Recess
Lunch and Recess Times
Grades K-2 10:55am-11:40am
Grades 3-5 11:45am-12:25pm
Grades 6-8 12:25pm-1:10pm
During the year, all children may bring a home lunch with a packaged drink (no soda and no glass bottles) to school, or they may choose to participate in our Hot Lunch Program, which begins for all students K-8 on September 19th and second session begins at the end of January.
- Grades 1-8 should bring a home lunch on September 7th, the first day of school
- Kindergarten children should bring a snack to school every day beginning on the first day of school, September 7th
- Kindergarten children will attend school on a half day basis (8:30-11:45) on September 7th, 8th, and 9th, therefore no lunch will be required on these days
- Kindergarten children will attend school on a full day basis (8:30-2:40) beginning Monday, September 12th, and will need to bring a home lunch including a packaged drink (no soda and no glass bottle)
- All Grades K-8, beginning September 19th, may continue to bring a home lunch or opt to participate in the Hot Lunch Program.