The Admissions Process
Visit our School
Thank you for your interest in our St. Nicholas William Spyropoulos School. We would love to show you our school and have you visit while we are in session. Please call the School Office and ask to schedule an appointment for a visit to tour our school and to meet our Principal. We look forward to meeting you and hearing about your son or daughter.
Please call Olga in the School Office at 718-357-5583 or email her at email@example.com to schedule a visit.
How to Apply
Begin by downloading and completing our Admissions Form. Click here for our Admissions Form. Call the Office 718-357-5583, and speak to Anna to make an appointment to meet the Principal. Please come with your completed Admissions Form. If your child is a transfer student, please bring his/her recent Report Card with you. Our Principal will interview your child and will notify you of your child’s acceptance. Once your child is accepted into our School, the next step is for you to come to the School Office and receive your Registration Packet.
How to Register
Please bring the following items:
- St. Nicholas Church Stewardship or Membership card—obtained from Church Office
- Child’s Birth Certificate copy and Baptismal Certificate copy
- Completed Medical Form with a stamped Physician’s signature—found in Registration Packet and on our Website. Click here for Medical Form.
- Completed Admissions Application Form—found in Registration Packet and on our Website. Click here for Admissions Application Form.
- Completed Emergency Home Contact Card—found in Registration Packet
- Cumulative Record Card (white)—complete only biographical information—found in Registration Packet
- Medical Health Data Card (blue)—to be left blank—found in Registration Packet
- Assessment Data Card (green)—complete child’s name only—found in Registration Packet
- Signed Probationary Letter—found in Registration Packet
- Completed Student Pick-up Procedure Form—found in Registration Packet and on our Website. Click here for Pick-Up form.
- Completed Media Agreement—found in Registration Packet and on our Website. Click here for Media Agreement.
Tuition Payment Plans
To see our current tuition fees, please click here. The following are payment plan options for families to consider; either plan must be arranged prior to the first day of School.
- Personal Check—Parents may choose to pay the year’s tuition in full with a personal check (please no cash or credit card)
- FACTS Plan—Parents may choose the payment time period they wish